Acsenda School of Management is currently looking for a qualified instructor to teach EAPP100 in Term 1, 2018 (January-March). This is an academic bridging course at CEFR Level B2 with 16 weekly contact hours, scheduled for Tuesday to Friday 9:00 am – 13:30 pm.
- Master’s Degree in a related discipline.
- TESL Canada approved TESL/TESOL certificate or CELTA.
- Minimum four years of teaching experience, ideally in EAP in a post-secondary setting.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Immediate availability for face-to-face interview and orientation upon recruitment.
Please submit a cover letter and current resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until filled.
We thank you for your enthusiasm, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.