EduCo International Group is a global provider of education services with a focus on the education of International students in English speaking destinations. With an expanding delivery network, encompassing campuses in Australia, Ireland and North America, EduCo institutions cater to a broad range of students with course offerings across the English, Pathway, Vocational and Higher Education sectors. EduCo’s institutions include wholly owned private campuses, delivery partnerships and on-campus pathway programs with higher education providers. EduCo currently operates two institutions in Canada namely Arbutus College which covers the English and Career sector and Acsenda School of Management in the Higher Education sector and with expansion plans across the market.
Acsenda School of Management (ASM) is a private degree granting institution offering undergraduate programs in business and management in the province of British Columbia, Canada. With international students from over 20 different countries, ASM is committed to teaching excellence and quality programs that prepare students to work in selected sectors of the global labour market. The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree allows for concentrated areas of business studies including accounting, international business, marketing and human resources management. The Bachelor of Hospitality Management (BHM) degree is uniquely designed to prepare graduates for management careers in the hospitality industry. ASM faculty and staff are committed to an international perspective on learning and individualized attention to supporting student success.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Enrolment Services Officer based in Acsenda School of Management (ASM).
As a part of the Enrolment Services team, this role supports the functions of the Registrar’s Office related to admissions, student registration and enrolment, and student record maintenance.
- Enrolling students in courses each term reviewing the enrolment contract and reviewing pertinent policies and processes.
- Advising students on requirements for the courses, course sequences, program plans, approved term breaks, etc.
- Responding to inquiries to the Enrolment Services office and providing appropriate services in accordance to ASM policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Preparing letters for students on matters of academic progress, academic discipline and student.
- Receiving and acting upon, in a timely manner, official document requests submitted by students
- Maintaining and organizing electronic and hard copy records and files for students
- Final archiving of copies of student’s official transcripts
- Supports student success and retention initiatives.
- Refers students to the appropriate faculty and staff or academic counselling or for pursuit of appeals or
- Assisting in orientation, arrival and registration of new students.
- Assisting with student admissions as required.
- Maintaining current, up to date and accurate data in Student Information System and monitors expiry dates and completeness of records.
- Preparing initial transfer credit evaluation proposals.
- Assisting with graduation processes for students including preparation of degree audits, preparation of graduation documents, updating of official files and records and organization of the Convocation ceremony.
- Monitoring records on student payments, payment plans and follows up with students as required.
- Assisting with the collection and maintenance of statistics for planning and reporting purposes (internal, external and government).
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor level degree
- Considerable experience in administrative support in a firm or assistant in registrar’s role for a post-secondary Institution; or directly related experience
- Knowledge of preparing and maintaining student records electronically (integrated student information system) and in hard copy
- Comprehensive knowledge of registration management process from recruitment through admission to graduation, which include transfer credits, prerequisites, and academic
- Knowledge of the post-secondary degree enrolments and grade reporting requirements
- Experience in scheduling academic courses and meeting, writing report and taking
- Experience in providing administrative support to ASM senior
In return we will provide you with the opportunity to learn new skills and achieve your career aspirations in a diverse, fun and friendly team environment.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV (only short listed candidates will be contacted).
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)