EduCo International Group is a global provider of education services with a focus on the education of International students in English speaking destinations. With an expanding delivery network, encompassing campuses in Australia, Ireland and North America, EduCo institutions cater to a broad range of students with course offerings across the English, Pathway, Vocational and Higher Education sectors. EduCo’s institutions include wholly owned private campuses, delivery partnerships and on-campus pathway programs with higher education providers. EduCo currently operates two institutions in Canada namely Arbutus College which covers the English and Career sector and Acsenda School of Management in the Higher Education sector and with expansion plans across the market.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Enrolment Services Officer based in Acsenda School of Management (ASM).
As a part of the Enrolment Services team, this role supports the functions of the Registrar’s Office related to admissions, student registration and enrolment, and student record maintenance.
- Enrolling students in courses each term reviewing the enrolment contract and reviewing pertinent policies and processes.
- Advising students on requirements for the courses, course sequences, program plans, approved term breaks, etc.
- Responding to inquiries to the Enrolment Services office and providing appropriate services in accordance to ASM policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Preparing letters for students on matters of academic progress, academic discipline and student appeals
- Receiving and acting upon, in a timely manner, official document requests submitted by students
- Maintaining and organizing electronic and hard copy records and files for students
- Final archiving of copies of student’s official transcripts and diplomas
- Supporting student success and retention initiatives.
- Referring students to the appropriate faculty and staff or academic counseling or for the pursuit of appeals or complaints
- Assisting in orientation, arrival and registration of new students.
- Assisting with student admissions as required.
- Maintaining current, up to date and accurate data in Student Information System and monitors expiry dates and completeness of records.
- Preparing initial transfer credit evaluation proposals.
- Assisting with graduation processes for students including preparation of degree audits, preparation of graduation documents, updating of official files and records and organization of the Convocation ceremony.
- Monitoring records on student payments, payment plans and follows up with students as required
- Assisting with graduation processes
- Assisting with the collection and maintenance of statistics for planning and reporting purposes (internal, external and government).
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor level degree (required)
- Experience in administrative support in a firm or assistant in registrar’s role for a post-secondary Institution; or directly related experience
- Knowledge of preparing and maintaining student records electronically (integrated student information system) and in hard copy
- Comprehensive knowledge of registration management process from recruitment through admission and graduation, which includes transfer credits, prerequisites, and academic standing
- Knowledge of the post-secondary degree enrolments and grade reporting requirements
- Experience in scheduling academic courses and meeting, writing report and taking
In return, we will provide you with the opportunity to learn new skills and achieve your career aspirations in a diverse, fun and friendly team environment.
For more information and to apply, see the full posting at https://www.indeedjobs.com/educointernationalgroup/jobs/570d3114488102a019eb (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).