Acsenda School of Management – Vancouver, BC
• Immediate start
• Competitive salary and benefits
EduCo International Group is a global provider of education services with a focus on the education of International students in English speaking destinations. With an expanding delivery network, encompassing campuses in Australia, North America and Ireland, EduCo institutions cater to a broad range of students with course offerings across the English, Pathway, Vocational and Higher Education sectors. We are a Company with ambitious goals and our success in realizing them lies with our people, we hire the best and the brightest. EduCo currently operates two institutions in Vancouver namely Arbutus College which covers the English and Career sector and Acsenda School of Management in the Higher Education sector.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Enrolment Services Officer based in Acsenda School of Management (ASM). As a part of the Enrolment Services team, this role supports the functions of the Registrar’s Office related to admissions, student registration and enrolment, and student record maintenance.
• Enrolling students in courses each term reviewing the enrolment contract and reviewing pertinent policies and processes.
• Advising students on requirements for the courses, course sequences, program plans, approved term breaks, etc.
• Preparing letters for students on matters of academic progress, academic discipline and student appeals. Writes and prepare correspondence, reports, and other documents on behalf of the Registrar
• Receiving and acting upon, in a timely manner, official document requests submitted by students
• Assisting with the collection and maintenance of statistics for planning and reporting purposes (internal, external and government).
• Maintaining and organizing electronic and hard copy records and files for students
• Final archiving of copies of student’s official transcripts and diplomas
• Referring students to the appropriate faculty and staff or academic counselling or for pursuit of appeals or complaints
• Assisting in orientation, arrival and registration of new students
• Assisting with student admissions as required
• Maintaining a database on student study permits and medical insurance and monitor expiration dates
• Assisting with graduation processes for students including preparation of degree audits, preparation of graduation documents, updating of official files and records and organization of the Convocation ceremony.
• Maintaining records on student payments, payment plans and following up with students regarding payments.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualification, skills and experience.
• Minimum of a bachelor level degree
• Considerable experience in administrative support in a firm or assistant in registrar’s role for a post-secondary Institution; or directly related experience
• Knowledge of preparing and maintaining student records electronically (integrated student information system) and in hard copy
• Comprehensive knowledge of registration management process from recruitment through admission to graduation, which include transfer credits, prerequisites, and academic standing
• Knowledge of the post-secondary degree enrolments and grade reporting requirements
• Experience in scheduling academic courses and meeting, writing report and taking
In return we will provide you with the opportunity to learn new skills and achieve your career aspirations in a diverse, fun and friendly team environment.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV (only short listed candidates will be contacted).
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Enrolment services: 2 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Job Location: Vancouver, BC (Required)