Acsenda School of Management (ASM), located in downtown Vancouver, is a fast-growing private post-secondary institution that has been offering a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree since 2012 and a Bachelor of Hospitality Management (BHM) since 2016. Acsenda follows a quarterly system and enjoys small class sizes with a diverse international student population from over 30 different countries.
We are currently looking for qualified instructors to join our English Studies Department and teach the following courses in Term 3 – 2019 (July 2 -September 23).
- EAPP100(CEFR Level B2+, CLB Level 7) – 14 weekly contact hours
- ENGL101/2(CEFR Leve C1, CLB Level 8-9) – 3.5 weekly contact hours
- Master’s Degree in a related discipline
- TESL Canada approved TESL/TESOL certificate or CELTA
- Minimum four years of teaching experience, ideally in a post-secondary setting
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
For more information and to apply, see the full posting at https://www.indeedjobs.com/educointernationalgroup/jobs/3c61947194ab6b127eec
The positions will remain open until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview and teaching demonstration.