Domestic Student Requirements
Domestic students must submit the following items in order to be considered for admission to the BBA program:
- A completed and signed application form
- A non-refundable application fee of $150 CAD
- Proof of graduation from a British Columbia secondary school leading to university entrance or equivalent* with an average grade of C+ (65%) or higher.
- An average grade of C+ in English 12 (students with less than C+ in English 12 will be required to take additional testing in English)
- BC Foundations of Mathematics Grade 11 (BC Foundations of Mathematics Grade 12 is desirable but not required) or their equivalents.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended.
BC High School Equivalencies include:
- Adult high school completion with a provincial diploma (with Eng 11, Eng 12, Math 11)
- Completion of Grade 12 in one of the following provinces or territories: Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland.
- In Quebec, one full academic year at CEGEP.
- In Ontario, previous to 2003, completion of six OAC courses. After 2003, completion of Grade 12 in a university entrance program.
- In the U.S., graduate from an academic or college-prep program and 4 years of English, three years of math with 75%. School must be accredited by the agency recognized by the Department of Education.
- In British system, 3 A level and 2 O level and a certified copy of General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- International schools must be accredited by the regional or national accrediting body or the Ministry of Education
- International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma. Calculated on 3 higher and 3 standard level including English and math.
- Advanced placement (AP)