EduCo International Group is a global provider of education services with a focus on the education of International students in English speaking destinations. With an expanding delivery network, encompassing campuses in Australia, Ireland and North America, EduCo institutions cater to a broad range of students with course offerings across the English, Pathway, Vocational and Higher Education sectors. EduCo’s institutions include wholly owned private campuses, delivery partnerships and on-campus pathway programs with higher education providers. EduCo currently operates two institutions in Canada namely Arbutus College which covers the English and Career sector and Acsenda School of Management in the Higher Education sector and with expansion plans across the market.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Admissions Officer based in Acsenda School of Management (ASM).
As a part of the Enrolment Services team, the Admissions Officer is responsible for the assessment, evaluation and processing of international and domestic student applications to ensure compliance with all ASM admissions policies and procedures.
As an Admissions Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Entering data into appropriate student information management systems
- Evaluation and assessment of student documents
- Issuance of letters of offer and admission
- Tracking all activities and points of completion in the application process
- Generating various reports required by senior management, marketing and recruitment, and the Registrar.
- The Admissions officer must be fully knowledgeable about ASM admission requirements, the documentation required for each application, and be familiar with assessing documents from different educational systems
- The Admissions officer tracks the full cycle for admission in ASM from application received to confirmation of students arriving
- Assess students for ASM grants and scholarships
- Track the progress of applicants from point of application, through to the visa application and approval process, and submission of all documentation required at each stage of the process.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- A bachelor level degree
- At least two years’ experience in a related administrative and customer service position; experience in student admissions, services or administration in a post-secondary degree granting institution is preferred;
- Knowledge of application and documentation requirements (e.g., study permits) is an asset;
- Good organization and time management skills; consistently meets deadlines and performance targets;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively;
- Proven ability to maintain accurate records and produce accurate reports; attention to detail;
- Knowledge and experience working with a CRM or similar information, records and reporting system;
- Adept with MS Office and Excel;
- An empathy with and ability to communicate effectively with international students and agents from diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Ability to speak and write a second language (desirable).
In return we will provide you with the opportunity to learn new skills and achieve your career aspirations in a diverse, fun and friendly team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administration and/or Customer Service: 2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Vancouver, BC