Acsenda School of Management
Acsenda School of Management (ASM) is a private degree granting institution offering undergraduate programs in business and management in the province of British Columbia, Canada. With international students from over 20 different countries, ASM is committed to teaching excellence and quality programs that prepare students to work in selected sectors of the global labour market. The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree allows for concentrated areas of business studies including accounting, international business, marketing and human resources management. The Bachelor of Hospitality Management (BHM) degree is uniquely designed to prepare graduates for management careers in the hospitality industry. ASM faculty and staff are committed to an international perspective on learning and individualized attention to supporting student success.
ASM is part of the EduCo International Group, which is a global provider of education services with a focus on the education of international students in English speaking destinations. With an expanding delivery network, encompassing campuses in Australia, Ireland and North America, EduCo institutions cater to a broad range of students with course offerings across the English, Pathway, Vocational and Higher Education sectors. EduCo’s institutions include wholly-owned private campuses, delivery partnerships and on-campus pathway programs with higher education providers. EduCo currently operates two institutions in Canada namely Arbutus College which covers the English and Career sector and Acsenda School of Management in the Higher Education sector
As a Faculty and Academic Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Teach degree level courses in International Business exemplifying high quality and student-focused instruction
- Review courses in the concentration area working with faculty and the Dean to ensure courses are up to date and current with academic knowledge and professional practise
- Provide leadership and guidance to students in the specialized field (concentration) by supporting student clubs, case competitions and other extra-curricular activities to enhance the student experience.
- Assist the Dean with course and program administration related to the International Business discipline
- Promote the development of ASM and its programs through professional and community connections
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Minimum of Master’s degree in related discipline; PhD is preferred
- Membership, designation or affiliation with related professional designation
- Two years or more of directly related undergraduate level teaching experience
- Five years or more of relevant industry experience
We welcome you to take this opportunity to build a successful career with support from experienced and highly respected colleagues, work within a fun, friendly, culturally diverse environment.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please visit https://ca.indeed.com