Acsenda School of Management (ASM), located in downtown Vancouver, is a fast-growing private post-secondary institution that has been offering a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree since 2012 and a Bachelor of Hospitality Management (BHM) since 2016. Acsenda follows a quarterly system and enjoys small class sizes with a diverse international student population from over 20 different countries.
We are currently looking for qualified instructors for our burgeoning EAP department to teach the following courses in Term 4, 2018 (October-December).
- EAPP090 (CEFR Level B2-, CLB Level 6) – 10.5 weekly contact hours
- EAPP100 (CEFR Level B2+, CLB Level 7) – 14 weekly contact hours
- ENGL101-2 (CEFR Leve C1, CLB Level 8-9) – 3.5 weekly contact hours
- Master’s Degree in a related discipline (An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.)
- TESL Canada approved TESL/TESOL certificate or CELTA
- Minimum four years of teaching experience, ideally in EAP in a post-secondary setting
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your current resume by email to email@example.com. The positions will remain open until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.