Located in Vancouver, BC, Acsenda School of Management (ASM) is an independent, for-profit higher education institution providing undergraduate degree programs in Hospitality Management and Business Administration. ASM is seeking experienced instructors for the Human Resource Management concentration of our Bachelor of Business Administration Degree Program.
ASM is part of EduCo International, a diversified, post-secondary education company dedicated to helping international students achieve their academic and career goals. EduCo owns and operates private colleges and works with public and not-for-profit universities in growing the student community and the creation of specialised on-campus pathway programs in Australia, Canada, Ireland and the United States.
Faculty have an important role in the delivery of ASM’s academic programs. As a member of the ASM faculty, instructors are expected to bring both appropriate experience as an instructor combined with relevant and current expertise in their discipline. Instructors are expected to understand and embrace the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school while abiding by its policies and by treating students and fellow members of the ASM learning community with a high level of professionalism. Instructors are expected to present and facilitate high quality and student-focused instruction complying with the standards and key roles and responsibilities set forth below and as outlined in the Faculty Handbook, the Academic Calendar, and the Policies and Procedures Manual.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teaching concepts of Human Resources Management.
- Supporting, encouraging, and inspiring students to further their skills
- Following, and enhancing the existing curriculum at ASM
- Providing and ensuring an engaging environment for students to thrive in during the learning process
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- At least an earned master’s degree (preferably a Doctorate degree) in Human Resources Management.
- More than 5 years of experience in human resources management roles.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching courses in Human Resources Management in a business or a related program; online or blended delivery is an asset.
- CPHR Designation preferred.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).
Click here to apply: https://www.indeedjobs.com