Acsenda School of Management
EduCo International is a diversified, post-secondary education company dedicated to helping international students achieve their academic and career goals. EduCo owns and operates private colleges and works with public and not-for-profit universities in growing the student community and the creation of specialized on-campus pathway programs in Australia, Canada, Ireland, and the United States.
Acsenda School of Management (ASM) is a private degree-granting institution offering undergraduate programs in business and management. ASM is committed to teaching excellence and quality programs that prepare students to work in selected sectors of the global labor market.
Arbutus College (AC) is a private Vocational institution located in downtown Vancouver offering specialized diplomas linked to business careers and professional pathways. Arbutus has a multi-cultural student population with international students from over 20 different countries.
Recruitment and Marketing is a primary area of emphasis for EduCo, and the team, comprised of over 70 staff based in 18 countries, is a key driver of EduCo’s success. The Recruitment and Marketing staff are responsible for the marketing, sales, and promotion of EduCo’s institutions worldwide.
The overall purpose of the Regional Recruitment Coordinator (Chinese Market) is to increase the volume, quality, and diversity of students for Acsenda School of Management and Arbutus College in line with targets. The role will be primarily responsible for engagement with onshore recruitment agents for the Chinese market whereby fluency in Mandarin is essential.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Training, development and ongoing support of EduCo, Arbutus and Acsenda’s agents
- Business Development with key recruitment agencies
- Research and establishment of onshore marketing and account management plans including sales targets and activity plans
- Business development with feeder institutions
- Providing ongoing support to offshore staff.
Qualifications, Experience & Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Communications or Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in post-secondary international student recruitment
- Ability to work to targets, prepare budgets, sales plans and performance reports
- A proven track record of success achieving sales budgets through non-exclusive channel sales (essential)
- Organised, results focused with the ability to lead and thrive in a competitive market place
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in Mandarin (essential)
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including initiating and managing business relationships across cultures (especially with international students)
- Familiarity with a range of software packages including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce CRM
- Ability to undertake frequent travel.
In return, we will provide you with the opportunity to learn new skills and achieve your career aspirations in a diverse, fun and friendly team environment.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE to submit a cover letter and CV (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted). Thank you
Job Type: Full-time