Acsenda Students who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and/or exemplary community/school service are eligible for the following awards:
Academic Excellence Award
Awarded to 2 students with the highest overall GPA in a bachelor degree program each calendar year.
School/Community Service Award
Awarded to up to 3 students who have demonstrated exception contributions of service to the school/community each calendar year.
- Students must be in good academic standing
- Students must have attended Acsenda full time for at least two academic terms of study
- Students must have at least one remaining term of study at Acsenda
- Awards will be applied towards tuition fees
- Nominations for Academic Awards are made by faculty members or academic administrators
- Nominations for School/Community Service awards may be made by faculty members or Acsenda Staff
- Awards are determined by the Student Awards Committee and are announced at the end of January each year.